What To Expect From A Reiki Session
First, send Naví a message by using the contact form below. Be prepared to describe your ailment in detail.
The Reiki session will most likely take place in her home, and possibly with other Reiki practitioners present. A Reiki treatment lasts between one hour and six hours maximum (with breaks included, of course). If all parties present are able to maintain focus and concentration for long enough, then the session will last until the ailment is relieved. Tea, coffee and water are offered.
Be prepared to bring an offering to compensate Naví for the time invested. Offerings, donations (the non-tax-deductible kind), gifts, barter and trade are more than welcome. Some ideas:
- White or red wine
- Herbal tea
- Building furniture
- Home-cooked food
- In-kind services (live music, reflexology, etc.)
Wear loose, comfortable clothing. You may lie on your stomach and back, or sit reclined in a chair during treatment. No clothing will be removed, save shoes (optionally).
If you have a preference for music to listen to in the background, please discuss this in advance. Soft, relaxing and calming music without words is preferred.
Swear words and negative, hateful speech is forbidden during the Reiki session. It is also asked that you not ingest alcohol or ‘street drugs’ the day before and the day of the Reiki treatment. In general, the healthier a body is, the more able it is to be relieved of emotional trauma, toxins, and other burdens.
A Note from Naví
Everyone who sees me is given complete and utter discretion. No judgement, no gossip, and genuine lack of personal motivation concerning meddling in your life. What I ask of you, in turn, is to uphold my way of seeing things, which is two-fold:
If I do not relieve you of your ailments, shout it from the rooftops. Google reviews, Facebook, word of mouth, everything – be as detailed as possible.
If I do relieve you of your ailments, please do not discuss what has transpired in wide circles. Telling people in person or over the telephone if that person has a vested interest in your health, genuine concern over your welfare, or is suffering themselves — then, that is when it’s acceptable to tell others. Not as a Facebook post or a Tweet or review posted publicly unless I specifically allow you to do so.
My attitude toward the retelling of my actions has sound reason:
- If stories of ‘miraculous healing’ circulate, many people may come to me for treatment whom I am in truth unable to help. I do not have a 100% success rate. There is one young person constantly resurfacing at the back of my mind because I did not know how to help him recover from a surgical procedure that went awry.
- I’m not perfect. I only hope to be the perfect ‘fit’ for someone at the right time seeking to reattain health. Being able to discern the ones I can help from the ones I cannot takes much time and space and intuition.
- Furthermore, my ego could get too inflated thinking that “I” could help people, when actually the miracle of Nature and the Divine is responsible for convalescence and sustaining life. I’m merely a form of conduit and observer and discoverer.
- Many other people in the Bristol area practise Reiki, and they are very adament about receiving proper payment for it. Because I consider this form of healing a gift, I cannot set a price for a period of time — despite having paid thousands of Euros and many years of constant practise under my teacher’s physical in-the-same-room guidance. I had to sacrifice much more than just money in order to attain a few skills I know practise.
This is why I do not host Reiki shares, nor do I open my doors to the public. I select people — or rather, a Higher Spirit selects them for me — and I do diligent work when the timing is right. It is an honour and a priviledge to serve as a Reiki practitioner.
About Gracenote Therapy
The name “Gracenote” is a play on two things: Naví’s great-grandmother and family matriarch, Grace Gingerellli, who emmigrated from Italy to northern Minnesota, as well as the musical unit “Gracenote” due to Naví’s love of music and view of healing as an art form and talent.
Marie holds the 3rd degree in the Mikau Usui tradition of Reiki, and has also been given permission to teach Reiki. She charges £35 per hour.
Together with Naví, she visits support groups for Chronic Fatigue, Myalgia and other souls living and struggling with chronic conditions. If you’d like to learn Reiki from her, or have her and/or Naví visit your support group, please use the contact form below to get in touch today.
Naví (rhymes with Marie) holds the 3rd degree in the Mikau Usui line of Reiki. Originally from Minnesota, USA, he obtained all 3 degrees in Berlin, Germany, where he lived for over one decade.
His membership in the UK Reiki Federation is pending. Paperwork and certificates will be added to this website in due time. Trust between people and acceptance of a soul as a receiver of Reiki have nothing to do with paperwork, in Naví’s opinion. Nevertheless, all the insurance and T&Cs are in Bristol fashion.
Get in Touch
The contact form below sends a message to Naví, who maintains the website and all that online techy stuff. We do not use your contact details for marketing, nor do we sell / trade it to third parties. We use it only to contact you, to get back in touch with you.
Please let us know if you are:
- Interested in learning Reiki
- Needing some Reiki treatment
- Would like Naví / Marie to stop by a support group, school, hospital or other institution for a demo and chat about Reiki